The Canadian Society of Pharmacology and Therapeutics is pleased to welcome you to our 2023 Virtual Annual meeting on June 7th and 8th. This year’s meeting will be focused on CSPT trainees giving junior members of research and clinical teams a chance to present their work and engage with other pharmacology researchers, clinicians, and educators.
Meeting highlights include:
- CSPT Trainee Research Presentations
- CSPT Research Award Lectures
- Access to Research Posters with Rapid Fire Poster Presentations
- Clinical Pharmacology Case Studies
- The CSPT Annual General Meeting
- Pharmacology Career Session
- Kahoots Trivia Social
For researchers and trainees who have just joined or are considering joining CSPT this is an excellent first meeting to connect. We look forward to meeting you and sharing in the cutting edge research that is being performed across the country.
Posters will be made available from June 5-9. Viewers are encouraged to ask their questions through the comments function below the video.
Thomas Velenosi (Conference Chair)
Bruce Carleton (CSPT President)
Michael Rieder (CSPT Immediate Past President)